- Montreal, QC, Canada
Technicolor unites industry-leading artistry with cutting-edge technology and innovation to unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. Technicolors family of creative studios include MPC, Mill Film , Mr.X and Mikros.
Assist the Technicolor FTV Montreal Facilities Manager in providing proactive maintenance and support for Technicolor Montreal FTV studios.
Reports to Facilities Manager, Technicolor FTV Montreal.
- Execute regular maintenance plans for Technicolor FTV studios in Montreal as developed by Facilities Manager.
- Monitor fulfillment of service contracts for Technicolor Montreal FTV studios.
- Track any repair and maintenance invoices and submit for approval to the Facilities Manager.
- Participate in all aspects of special events at all locations where Facilities are in required for set-up and take-down.
- Assist Facilities Manager in maintaining physical security in line with MPAA audit requirements.
- Data entry for environmental Health & Safety records.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for updating and maintaining employee Health and Safety records.
- Must have minor construction experience or maintenance experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual French and English
- Experience working with external vendors
- Ability to lift 50 lbs / 23 kgs
- Willingness and flexibility to meet the changing requirements of the job
- Computer literacy (Mac OS and Windows) including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.