- London, UK
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing and PR for the Advertising division of MPC across both European offices (London and Amsterdam).
This is a varied, hands-on role including everything from writing press releases, conducting interviews and creating artwork to building communication strategies for individual projects and the company overall. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing the marketing team within the London studio.
- Develop new and progressive strategies and ideas to effectively deliver a variety of communications
- Oversee Brand management
- Create marketing & communications collateral
- Ability to manage, lead and inspire junior members of the team
- Help in capturing interviews with internal talent and other marketing & PR initiatives
- Develop press releases and stories to support the local studios
- Development internal communications such as the monthly newsletter, weekly press updates and other alerts
- Manage and develop content for the company social media channels (alongside social media manager)
- Oversee award preparation and submission
- Understanding of brand and product marketing with the ability to harness consumer insight
- Superb written and verbal communication skills a must
- Proactive, outgoing, personable and confident when talking to clients, senior artists and management
- Knowledge and experience of prominent social networks
- Creative thinking from a content, visual and strategic perspective
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team – both in person and globally
- Managerial experience at a senior level
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to managing varied tasks simultaneously
- Highly computer savvy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Past advertising or public relation agency experience
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of camera equipment
- Knowledge of CGI / VFX
This is a maternity cover role for an initial 12 months contract.