Vice President of Community Health
- Minneapolis, MN
MVNA is an innovative community health care provider whose nurse-led process consistently produces improved outcomes for individuals and families. MVNA has led the way in community health for 112 years for clients ranging from pregnancy to end-of-life and bereavement (www.MVNA.org).
Our mission is “improving lives at every age through home and community health services.”
Staff members embrace our vision by “using compassion and ingenuity to profoundly impact the health and independence of individuals, families, and communities.”
Staff members live the Core Values of MVNA:
We are looking for a Vice President of Community Health to assume responsibility for overall leadership and management of staff and services in our Community Health division. Services within our Community Health Division include flu and biometric screenings, health screenings for children, child care and school nurse consultation, telephonic case management, and assessments for PCA services. Duties include:
- Designs, operationalizes, and updates a system that ensures cost efficient, productive Community Health Programs.
- Expand current programs and develop new lines of service.
- Maintain compliance with licensure requirements, Medicare and CHAP standards and takes the lead role with all audits related to Community Health.
- Assumes responsibility for financial management of each service line including budgeting, planning and balancing.
- Provide mentoring and supervision of direct care staff including annual supervisory visit, competency testing, and performance appraisal.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or Public Health, or other related field.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Minnesota or other credential preferred.
- At least five years progressive experience in healthcare and / or social services organization and managing multiple departments.
- Strong leadership, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and the internet.
Can fax application to 612-617-4659.