Treasury Operations Analyst
- Lagos, Nigeria
1) Ensure that the documentation for the weekly Journal for offshore remittances are raised promptly and accurately.
2) Ensure that payments and settlement instructions relating to all suppliers’ invoices are processed promptly and accurately for payment through the Banks.
3) Prompt and accurate preparation of all documentation needed for offshore remittances to aid Account Payable posting.
4) Prompt daily documented analysis of cash balance.
5) Ensure prompt and accurate posting of all manual receipts of customer payments into the JDE.
B.Sc. /HND in Accounting / Finance discipline with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
Knowledge of ERP application is essential, with preference for JD Edwards.