Senior Product Manager - Campaign Automation (Digital Marketing)
- San Bruno, CA
About Mackenzie Search:
Great talent is both rare and valued....... the ability to recognize great talent is even more rare!
One premise remains constant, even with the technological advances over the past half-century:
It takes Tier-1 Leadership & Talent to build Strong, Successful Organizations! That's where Mackenzie comes in.
Mackenzie was founded in 1992 to grow strong LifeScience, Animal Science, HealthCare and Technology companies with their most important asset - Talent, and to become the preeminent consulting firm in our space. Those goals have been accomplished time and time again as Mackenzie has been recognized simultaneously and in consecutive years (Business Journal Book of lists) as the Mid-Atlantics top firm, with offices nationwide. Along the way we have completed thousands of searches from the Boardroom to the C-Suite, and from the Sales Field to the Scientific Bench on both the Business and Manufacturing sides of an organization. Mackenzie has expanded Start-ups and Conglomerates locally, regionally, and nationally and filled just about every position in the organizational matrix.
In this key product management function, you will drive requirements for our marketing automation application required for managing, enhancing and delivering dynamic, real-time and event driven marketing campaigns to any channel - web, social, email, display and mobile. You will also drive the innovation process for new features, and help prototype new product ideas to continue to grow our leadership role in this dynamic digital marketing space. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and work effectively with other disciplines across the company.
- Understanding and becoming the key customer advocate representing the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers - across various channels
- Analyze the marketplace, customers, prospects, non-customers and competitors to determine the right features to bring to market along with overall feature prioritization
- Gathering detailed requirements from customers, partners, the overall market landscape, and field personnel
- Designing and managing the evolution of several marketing automation components
- Collaborating with User Experience team to create best-in-class user interfaces for your features
- Working closely with engineering team to create features that make users more productive and successful
- Ensuring that all relevant groups across the company are fully trained to market, sell, manage, and support your solutions
- Managing and overseeing the resolution of issues and risks related to your feature set, once they are live
- Demonstrated track record of at least 5+ years of product management experience including strong feature design skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital online marketing and one of these core areas - web analytics, site optimization, email marketing, targeting, data analytics and customer acquisition and retention solutions.
- Understanding the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers, site optimization, metric measurement methodologies in the area of marketing automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated cross-group collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in one or more of these technology areas a huge plus - Targeting, site optimization, event-driven marketing, campaign management and/or marketing automation solutions.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with engineering teams
- A passion for building customer-oriented features
- BA/BS in computer science or related technical field, and an MBA, preferred
Compensation: $125,000+ DOE
Please forward all Resumes to: Nicolette Possemato via apply link below for consideration