Geriatric Nursing Assistant- Northampton Manor
- Frederick, MD
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our residents and
their families, to inspire and reward our associates,
and to provide superior financial results to those who entrust us with
the management of their assets.
Our vision is to be known for its innovation,
exemplary service and superior financial performance while
we expand into new markets. Magnolia is committed to being
the employer of choice among the skilled nursing facilities located in
the communities that we serve.
Northampton Manor Health Care Center a 196 bed long term care/short term rehab care facility located in Frederick, Maryland is now seeking a few hard working and highly motivated G.N.A.'s to join our team! The G.N.A. will be responsible for providing basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. We currently have the following shifts available; Full-Time and Part-Time, Day and Evening Shift.
- Participate in and receive nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Change resident bed linens as needed
- Assist residents in preparing for medical tests
- Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer resident call lights promptly
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that each of their needs are being met
- Assists with serving food trays, assists with feeding residents as required
Other tasks as assigned
- Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or have obtained a GED
- Must be certified as a GNA in the state of Maryland
- Previous long term care experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and nicotine screening
EOE-Drug Free & Nicotine Free Employer
- Drug Testing/Screening
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Nicotine Screening