Julia Manor Health Care Center, located in Hagerstown, Maryland is now seeking a dynamic candidate to fill the role of, Registered Nurse (RN) Night Supervisor! Julia Manor is a 131 bed long term care/short term rehab care facility. The RN Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise nursing personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- Serves as role model for staff through provision of safe, effective and efficient nursing care. Supervises clinical aspects of nursing.
- Monitors implementation of nursing process on units through observation of nursing care given. Identifies deficiencies and communicates with the DON and other appropriate persons. Provides follow-up.
- Resolves difficult clinical issues as necessary.
- Responds to all emergency situations; utilizing sound judgment, makes decisions about management of such situations.
- Interprets, implements, and supports facility and nursing service policy and procedure.
- Participates in resident care as needed.
- Investigates and identifies all relevant aspects of incidents, problems, and/or emergencies occurring on the shift. Communicates same to DON and other appropriate persons.
- Develops and implements an immediate plan for solution as appropriate based on needs and alternatives.
- Arranges for adequate coverage through reassignment of staff as necessary.
- Identifies and communicates problems to appropriate persons and provides follow-up as necessary.
- Maintains effective verbal communication in a professional manner with residents, families and other health team members.
- Utilizes a variety of resources to maintain clinical skills.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Maryland.
- A minimum of one year prior nursing management/supervisory experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and nicotine screening.
EOE-Drug Free & Nicotine Free Employer
We value the hard work our employees contribute and therefore our company offers the following Benefits to our employees;
*Competitive Pay *Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
*401K *Paid Time Off/Illness Time Off
*Flex Spend *Company Paid Life Insurance
*Company Paid Long Term Disability
The right candidate must be able to pass a background check, nicotine test and drug test.