Licensed Practical Nurse - Northampton Manor Health Care Center
- Frederick, MD
Magnolia Management is the owner/operator of skilled nursing facilities
located in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our residents and
their families, to inspire and reward our associates,
and to provide superior financial results to those who entrust us with
the management of their assets.
Our vision is to be known for its innovation,
exemplary service and superior financial performance while
we expand into new markets. Magnolia is committed to being
the employer of choice among the skilled nursing facilities located in
the communities that we serve.
Northampton Manor Health Care Center a 196 bed long term care/short term rehab care facility located in Frederick, Maryland is now seeking qualified candidates to join our team and fill the role of Licensed Practical Nurse! We are seeking LPN candidates who have an excellent attitude and very good clinical knowledge. We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work with residents directly in our skilled nursing facilities. The LPN will be responsible for the assessment of resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care and evaluate the nursing care which is being delivered. The ideal candidates will also be passionate about providing great quality care in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Currently we have the following shifts available; Full-Time, Day Shift and Evening Shift.
- Participate in and receive nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Complete all electronic documentation forms upon each resident’s admission, transfer or discharge.
- Documents electronically any significant changes in resident’s care or services.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary.
- Provides direct resident care as needed.
- Give report and assignment to nursing assistants.
- Makes daily rounds to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status to ensure continuing quality care.
- Responsible for administering and documenting medications according to physician orders, pharmacy policy or plan of care.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Actively participates in the facility QA program.
Other tasks as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Maryland.
- A minimum of one year prior nursing experience; preferably in a long term or acute care setting.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and nicotine screening.
EOE-Drug Free & Nicotine Free Employer
- Drug Testing/Screening
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Nicotine Screening *We are a non smoking company