Corporate Communications Level 4 - TS SCI w/Poly
- Fort Belvoir, VA
engagement tasks to include, but not be limited to: facilitation of LD topics
to small groups and effectively dealing with anxiety related to organizational
change as caused by the implementation of LD activities and practices.
• Facilitate stakeholder engagement (e.g. town halls, focus groups, and
lunchtime series) data to identify crucial issues and trends and provide
analysis and recommendations to LD leadership
• Ensure that timely information and messages are disseminated in the most appropriate
format to appropriate stakeholders (i.e. read ahead, email, strategic
communication events, etc.) to include general understanding of how leadership
efforts can be integrated with ongoing mission.
• Provide support for the scheduling of meetings and stakeholder engagements as
well as coordinating the invitations to events such as town halls, focus
groups, and lunchtime series.
• Engage senior leaders and executives as necessary to coordinate LD activities
• Contribute to and maintain a SharePoint Repository and Web Site.
Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
• Demonstrated experience in providing executive level support.
• Knowledgeable of applicable tools, methodologies or best practices.
• Minimum 10 years of experience supporting high visibility programs with a focus on stakeholder management, policy development and organizational aspects.
• 10+ years of experience developing Agency level strategic communications materials for use at all-hands meetings, employee news publications, and leadership events.
• Demonstrated experience with National Geospatial Agency (NGA) Vision definition and implementation.
• Master’s Degree in Organizational, Leadership or Change Management (or similar discipline).
• Minimum 7 years Strategic, business and corporate planning/assessment capabilities across multiple organizations.
• Minimum of 10 years supporting DoD and IC in related areas.
TS/SCI With Poly Required..