Mapjects business analyst:
In the first phase, this position is responsible for gathering and consolidating system requirements in a team environment. The Mapjects analyst will enquire and document the requirements based on client meetings, web technologies, features and determine the needed configuration settings.
email resume (word, PDF) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with name and contact information.
- Develop requirements document
- Develop Use case documents
- JAD session experience is a plus
- Create templates and workflow documentation
- Develop other project related documentation such as help content
- Work closely with the client, and functional team and the Functional Lead to ensure requirements traceability throughout the project lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
2+ years of experience performing system requirements analysis, requirements design documentation
1+ years of experience in analyzing, designing, and testing web-based applications
Must have excellent communication skills
Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
Familiarity with web-based applications
Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the Waterfall or agile methodology
Familiarity with bug and change request tracking tools
- BS in an Information Systems or related field of study at Mapjects, we're a team of builders.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. Mapjects offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Business Analysis
- Functional Testing
- Communicational skills