International (Asia) Sales Manager
- New York, NY
Manages the MBMJ wholesale international business in Korea, DFS, and China. Develops implements & manages plans to drive sales within these regions. Responsible for meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- Partners closely with Director of Sales and Senior Management to develop, implement & analyze international business strategies to maximize overall sales growth & profitability in assigned regions.
- Foster and maintain Strong relationships with our company owned and franchise partners in Asia.
- Maintains updated knowledge of sales & market trends & practices within the industry.
- Sell-in seasonal merchandise to franchise partners that meets regional needs while maintaining brand aesthetic
- Monitors & reports on sales, budgets & costs to Director and Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Sources new ideas and identifies strategies to improve and grow the MBMJ business in assigned regions.
- Troubleshoots & provides solutions to sales team on customer service issues.
- Develops/coordinates special discounts, sales & promotions with Hong Kong office and partners
- Travel to Asia to Stay abreast of industry trends and conditions.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience in retail specialty or luxury/fashion environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent management and development skills
- Strong computer skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Manage from a distance
- Act as brand ambassador
- Experience in luxury retail
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese a plus
- Seeking a self-starter with strong organizational skills, detailed oriented
- A minimum of 8 years sales experience with international experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.