Account Executive, Accessories
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International
The Account Executive will be responsible for Accessories for Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- Track and monitor stock and sales, attempt to identify and optimize sales opportunities and minimize shortfalls / potential liabilities.
- Understanding and ability to run proactive OTBs. Work closely with Business Planning.
- Work in tandem w/ retail merchandising team to ensure that presentation and overall environment is in keeping with standards set forth.
- Provide customer service support and responsible for order maintenance.
- Develop and Maintain strong relationship w/ buying teams and store-line support.
- Manage co-op advertising to ensure budget conservation as well as brand enhancement.
- Devise sales incentives to continually fuel business at point of purchase.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years experience in retail specialty or luxury/fashion environment
- 3+ years at Account Executive level
- Strong retail math skills
- Women’s Accessories and Handbag experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.