Technical Designer, Men's
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International
Translates design concepts into finished product. Ensures that product is developed in a manner consistent with established fit, quality, standards, manufacturer capabilities & cost specifications.
- Update and organize sketches from design and initial specifications.
- Confirms correctness of sketch with technical requirements of style.
- Creates technical specification packages that include: illustration, flat sketch with measurements, construction details, sewing instructions, trim sheet.
- Attends fittings involving design prototypes
- Works closely with Design, Production team & factories on developing & evaluating samples.
- Maintains specs & style history.
- Organizes records of all programs by season.
- Coordinates & tracks fit schedules.
- Ensures all prototypes are available for product presentation & finalization.
- Tracks & monitors sampling process.
- Ensures that design integrity & original concept is met throughout the entire product development process.
- Evaluates processes & recommends improvements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.