Corporate Systems Manager
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International
Supports the Finance and Human Resource business units throughout the corporate life cycle. Assists in implementing, maintaining, and customizing Dynamics AX and other Finance and HR systems. Provides technical and functional support in the areas of system administration, problem resolution, application support, process mapping, system testing, security access, and training.
- Liaise with Business Process Owners and technical staff to ensure that the ERP and associated systems are supported and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that policies and procedures governing IT systems and development are closely followed
- Work with end-users to analyze, design, test, and implement enhancements and smaller add-on applications
- Manage internal and external support resources to provide level 2 support for the Finance and HR functions of the ERP system
- Provide and facilitate level 2 and level 3 support for the Finance and HR systems
- Prepare test plans and evaluate test results for application implementations, modifications, and upgrades
- Coordinate the design and testing of application/database system upgrades with users and technical staff
- Develop and update training materials as needed
- Occasional travel (<20%)
- Other job duties as assigned
- A Bachelor degree in a related field with three to five years of experience or an Associate Degree with five to eight years of experience
- Experience implementing and/or supporting an ERP system (Dynamics AX/NV/SL/GP, SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Experience with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools.
- Experience with Atlas or similar desktop to ERP data tool.
- Understanding of the SDLC and working within a controlled framework of corporate IT governance.
- Strong understanding of Financial and Human resource functionalities such as Accounting, Credit Management, Procurement, Posting, Period Closing ,Organizational Management, Personnel administration, Talent Management and Payroll; as well as other corporate back office functions like Legal.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions, read and interpret technical manuals and documentation, coordinate project implementation, diagnose end user and application issues and provide solutions or escalate appropriately.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.