Marc Jacobs International is seeking a Financial Analyst to be an integral member of the Retail Finance Team. The position will support FP&A in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, sales and expense analysis and other aspects of analysis and reporting functions needed for a division experiencing growth. This is an exciting opportunity to support a dynamic group in a role with great growth potential.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist MJI and departmental teams with month end reporting including comprehensive analysis of key expense items
- Track and analyze actuals vs. budget / forecasts; identify key risks and opportunities for senior management
- Prepare monthly financial packages for internal business review highlighting variances to budget / forecast to be presented to department heads
- Provide business partners with ongoing financial insight into operational efficiencies
- Develop value-added cross-divisional and cross-functional partnerships to maintain awareness of business activities, and leverage knowledge and best practices
- Provide support in the preparation of the Strategic Plan as well as Budget and Forecasting process
- Monitor and analyze Retail KPI's
- Support Finance and Accounting in preparing all reporting packages according to the standard and deadlines of LVMH group and the Brand Management
- Prepare special projects and ad hoc analysis as required. Perform data extraction and creation of customized reports for management.