- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International
- Manage pre-production and assist Director in research and development for non-leather materials for mens and womens handbags, small leather goods, and tech accessories.
- Manage material deliveries for protos and market samples.
- Manage color and artwork development from submits to production approval.
- Partner with overseas team to manage sampling and bulk issues.
- Gather detail sheets and test report and work with mills to meet performance and compliance requirements.
- Partner with design and with suppliers develop and test new fabric qualities and printing and weaving techniques.
- Negotiate prices and delivery requirements.
- Maintain material library
- Assist in research and development with overseas mills/factories
- 5+ years R &D experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.