Retail Merchandising Coordinator - Northwest
- Seattle, WA
Marc Jacobs International
Provides customer service & in-store sales support to enable stores to achieve/surpass sales goals.
- Build and maintain partnerships with all levels of store management.
- Develops working relationships w/specialists & department managers in order to foster passion and excitement of the brand.
- Analyze weekly/monthly business in order to drive top line sales and trend improvement.
- Informs stores on new products & product placement.
- Execute and train merchandising guidelines & visual presentation standards to stores to ensure brand integrity is maintained.
- Build and develop strong partnerships through clear and consistent communication with internal sales and planning teams.
- Ensures replenishment of merchandise to drive service & sales and communicates opportunities to internal sales team.
- Executes store events & contests.
- Provides management with weekly/monthly updates on retail sales performance against goals.
- Based in Seattle with travel to Portland, Canada and Denver. 30% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in retail specialty or luxury/fashion environment or vendor exp
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Strong time management and priority setting skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.