Account Executive- Women’s RTW
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International
Core Responsibilities: Responsible for all aspects of Account Management for Women’s RTW in the region including:
Account Structure: Account TBD based on level of current expertise - Small Majors, E-Commerce, and specialty stores will be included in account
Sales Analysis: Must demonstrate strong base of Retail Math and analytical skills:
- Gather Weekly selling reports from retailers to updated Weekly topside selling analysis highlighting by account weekly, monthly, seasonal sales volume, style/classification/delivery selling, door analysis,
- Analyze and report seasonal SKU analysis for top accounts
- Update and forecast monthly OTB templates in order to assess health of business and strategize in season to maximize end of season profitability performance.
- Chase product opportunities / reorder within season to maximize top line sales.
- Ability to develop & manipulate above reports to highlight & effectively communicate business opportunities & challenges to accounts & members of MJ executive team.
Show collection - Use above analysis to communicate core assortments during buying periods & effectively communicate needs to accounts.
Communication: Build strong working relationships & consistent communication with vendors, customer service/allocation teams, business Planning teams, & Retail Merchandising.
- 3 years' experience in retail specialty or luxury / fashion environment
- Jr AE - AE experience a plus
- Retail software experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong time Management and priority setting skills
- Ability to multi task and shift tasks as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and shift gears accordingly
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.