Shop Manager, US Wholesale- Hawaii (Freelance)
- Honolulu, HI
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
Drive and support topline sales through product knowledge education, brand merchandising standards, supporting in store events, effective account communication and developing store partnerships. Continually work cross functionally with internal teams to relay feedback and partner on key initiatives.
- Communicate the following: product feedback, style selling and inventory clogs, reorder requests and competitive information.
- Continually relay location changes, shop adjacencies and seasonal floor moves
- Consistently email store recaps to sales/ planning and sr. mgmt. based on suggested guidelines
- Share pertinent competitive information with sales and planning teams
- Daily communication with store partners based on the needs of the business
- Strong awareness of current business
- Knowledgeable of weekly and monthly sales goals
- Develop and implement action plans to generate sales
- Set and track daily/weekly goals with specialist team
- Represent brand at the store level to motivate, engage and excite store associates
- Partner with all levels of store mgmt. to ensure brand awareness and support
- Support management with front of house and back of house elements to improve product flow and replenishment
- Maintain brand integrity to speak one message
- Effectively execute visual presentation standards in store
- Coordinate flow & placement of new merchandise receipts
- Ensure markdowns and POS strategy are executed and positioned appropriately at store level
- Host and execute Seasonal product knowledge trainings
- Host and execute daily/weekly selling and PK trainings with zone associates and specialists
- Initiate informal creative monthly merchandise and visual based trainings
Hiring and staffing
- Responsible for monitoring fill rate for store specialists and creating clear timelines for open positions – partner with store mgmt. on recruiting and interviewing candidates
- Coach and develop specialists on selling techniques and skills specific to the brand
- Use store metrics as a barometer for specialist performance and identify areas of opportunity and develop actionables
- Hold store specialists accountable to drive business, maintain merchandising standards and provide relevant/ accurate feedback on a consistent basis
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Management exp a plus
- Great organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Business analysis skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.