Artwork Internship (Fashion) - Fall Semester 2014
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
**Please note this is an unpaid internship and requires the receipt of school credit.
The Marc by Marc Jacobs Artwork department at Marc Jacobs is responsible for:
- creating prints for women's RTW and Accessories and preparing print tech packs
- commenting on lab dips & printing strike-offs for women's & men's RTW and Accessories
- creating/distributing color palette for each product category
Internship duties will include, but are not limited to:
- helping the colorist making color palettes
- organizing color library
- general filing
Through participating in this internship, the intern will become more knowledgeable in the color development process.
- studying color, textile, design or product development
- very neat and organized
- familiar with Microsoft word & excel
- must be able to receive school credit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.