Art Internship (Fashion)
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
The Art department at Marc Jacobs is responsible for creating prints for women's RTW and Accessories, preparing print tech packs, commenting on lab dips, and creating/distributing color palettes for each product category. By participating in this internship, the intern will become more knowledgeable in the color development process.
Internship duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining color library
- Assisting preparing mill ready artwork technical packages
- Fabric and printing research
- Support designers with artwork and color selection
Through participating in this internship, the intern will become more knowledgeable in the color development process.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the internship
- Must have valid US work authorization at the time of the internship
- studying color, textile, design or product development
- very neat and organized
- familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.