Senior Account Executive, MBMJ Accessories
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
Grows the volume of the business to meet/exceed plan. Takes responsibility & ownership of major accounts.
- Develops strong relationships with existing & new accounts based on trust & reliability.
- Maintains daily contact with key accounts.
- Sells new collection 4 times per year
- Monitors retailers’ sales, stock and OTB’s
- Analyzes style selling to capture re-order opportunities and optimize stock levels
- Maintains brand image by controlling distribution of the line to store’s which best represent the product’s image.
- Initiates in store programs (seminars, events, selling contests) to increase sell throughs.
- Analyzes systems and makes improvements to allow for faster & more accurate shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years experience in retail specialty or luxury/fashion environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong facility with Retail Math
- Strong time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.