Ready-to-Wear Design Internship
- New York, NY
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Keeping Vintage samples/prints organized & helping with archiving
· Flat sketching & sketch corrections
· Building and organizing research and style boards
· Color swatching and working with trims
· Hand sewing and machine sewing mock ups and trials
· Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the internship
· Must have valid US work authorization at the time of the internship
· Must be available for a minimum of three full work days
· Background in fashion design, with previous design internship experience
· Strong organizational skills
· Positive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.