IT Project Manager - Mariner Innovations
- Fredericton, Canada
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
To help in our planned growth, we are pro-actively recruiting for IT Project Managers for upcoming full-time and contract opportunities to support our clients in New Brunswick. The Senior Project Manager will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- 10+ years experience in an IT project management role
- University degree or a combination of Community College and experience is required
- PMP or Prince2 Certification is required
- Large project experience dealing with multiple vendors and stakeholders
- Experience in project activities from initiation to close out (i.e. scope, schedule, resource
and cost management)
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including issue/risk management, change control, implementation and transition
- Project Management experience in Public Sector/Government would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently and as a group with minimal supervision
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015’s list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!