- Saint John, NB, Canada
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Mariner is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to support our Telecommunications clients based both within the Maritimes and also throughout Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information systems, or related field.
- 5+ years experience working in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
- Experience leading business analysis and testing activities on large, complex projects;
- Experience preparing Business Requirements Documents, including functional/non-functional requirements
- Demonstrated ability to create, plan, manage, and execute test strategies, plans, and cases to support business process and software development quality assurance;
- Experience utilizing formal testing methodologies to verify that system and business applications meet specific requirements.
- Experience using defect management and testing tools.
- Demonstrated experience working well with an integrated team of both business and technical resources.
- Experience working in client-based consulting role is highly desirable.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015’s list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!