Senior Technical Infrastructure Architect
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
To help in our planned growth, we are recruiting for a Senior Technical Infrastructure Architect. You must be an experienced IT generalist both comfortable working on a variety of IT infrastructure and core business applications. You will be a key technical leader working with various partners, and internal operational and project teams. You will demonstrate effective communication and coordination across various IT Operations teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 R2 and 2016.
- Strong knowledge of Linux server administration.
- Strong Knowledge of Public Cloud platforms and Hybrid deployments (architecture, Implementation)
- Strong knowledge of Windows application deployments, including networking, storage, databases, and runtime environments such as Web servers, .Net, Java, etc.
- Specific experience building servers, and configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, and storage.
- Experience with Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Planning and implementation.
- General Microsoft proficiency (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Sites and Services.
- Familiarity with server migration process, including associated security and server hardening issues.
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of virtual servers and virtualization software such as VMWare / AWS cloud services / Google compute.
- Experience implementing collaboration tools or unified communications in an Enterprise environment (Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams)
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM based processes
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!