Senior .NET Developer
- St. John's, NL, Canada
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Mariner is actively recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer to be a key leader in our IT Professional Services teams. The Senior .NET Developer will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Develop enhancements and defect fixes for existing .NET applications.
- Provide tested applications for deployment into User Acceptance & Production environments and support the resolution of any issues.
- Ensure final version of all source code and stored procedures are checked in to Team Foundation Server.
- Evaluate the impact to existing system code for potential .NET Framework upgrade.
- Attend status meetings to review progress, issues, risks, dependencies, and next steps.
- Update systems documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience in ASP.NET application development (C#)
- Significant work experience with REST APIs
- Significant work experience with Git
- Significant work experience with SQL databases
- Government experience is considered an asset
- Written and spoken competence in French and English is considered an asset
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!