Oracle Database Lead Engineer/Developer
- San Jose, CA
Mid stage, profitable startup in San Jose, CA.
This is a technical lead position for Oracle. We are looking for an Oracle DB Engineer/Developer that has strong database lead and development experience. This is a combination role of lead, developer (specifically PL/SQL) and DBA work. This is not a pure DBA role. You will be working on Oracle systems that will scale upto xx TB. You will also have opportunity to work on cutting edge big data technologies and computation solution. This is a great opportunity to build your career and learn about next-generation technologies.
This is a combination role of an Oracle Database Architect, Developer and Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have
1) Excellent PL/SQL skills
2) Excellent ability to look at the big picture and entire system, and drive solutions
3) Excellent ability in performance management and tuning of the entire system including various types and use cases for partioning
4) Good knowledge of AWR , ADDM
5) Data base administration experience
6) Experience with big data sets such as multi tera byte data
7) Ability to understand and work with developers. Some exposure to Java is a big plus
8) This is a tech lead position and the candidate is expected to come up with novel solutions to difficult problems.
Since this is a small company, the architect and developer is the same person. Only people very comfortable doing both (including PL/SQL coding) should consider this.
This is a very urgent position. Please respond immediately with resume and contact information to email@example.com. Local candidates only, must be able to start at the earliest. H1B transfer will be considered for the right candidate.