Solution Architect(REMOTE POSITION)
- New York, NY
Our Client is changing the way businesses use social media in marketing, sales, support and collaboration. We work with the world's leading brands like Barnes and Noble, Charter Communications and ETRADE to transform the way social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Lithium, Badgeville and SalesForce are leveraged to sell, support and market socially. If you have a technical bent and love to solve business challenges using social media, read on...
Enterprise Social Solution Architect
- Experience / Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a computer science or engineering field.
- Atleast 7 – 8 years of total experience, with 3 – 4 years in technical architect role.
- Deep experience working on architectures involving integration and launch of various systems
- Strong in integration and connector technologies like single sign on, LDAP, Active Directory etc
- Excellent technical background with Java, PHP etc - including concepts of front end, middleware and backend technologies.
- Experience with some Enterprise social domain (Lithium/ Jive/ Salesforce/ Chatter/ Badgeville etc) a must.
- Experience working with diverse technologies and teams, preferably working with a Global Delivery model.
- Distinct analytic skills; ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Willingness to travel when required (25%); Position is remote
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, U.S. Central, U.S. East Coast Position: Full-time
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a computer science or engineering field.