SFDC Project Manager- FULL TIME(REMOTE POSITION)
- New York, NY
Our Client is changing the way businesses use enterprise social media in marketing, sales, support and collaboration. We work with the world's leading companies to transform the way enterprise social platforms such as Lithium, Jive, Badgeville and SalesForce are leveraged to sell, support and market socially. If you have a technical bent and love to solve business challenges using social media, read on. This is a full time. permanent position with all benefits. This is a remote position. You can be located anywhere in the USA and work from home. 20% travel.
- Extremely strong sales force experience, especially in the systems integration space. Must have certifications, and multiple project experience.
- Atleast 6 years of project management experience, and experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders. PMP certification is a plus.
- Must have experience or deep exposure to atleast one ENTERPRISE SOCIAL platform (Salesforce, Jive, Lithium, Badgeville...). Must have a solid understanding of the enterprise social space. Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
- Understanding of complex and highly scalable technical architectures of enterprise application
- Some technical background preferred. Must be able to understand project technologies, and configurations.
- Experience working with diverse technologies and teams, preferably working with a Global Delivery model.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Location: Anywhere in the USA Position: Full-time.
BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (MS and/or MBA is a plus)