Adobe CQ Developer/ Lead FULL TIME/CONTRACT
- Knoxville, TN
• Total 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of WCM or ECM experience
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ
• Provides onsite/offshore technical leadership on large, complex Adobe CQ projects. Leads a team of offshore engineers and responsible for on-time delivery of allocated Adobe CQ project/project modules. Verify/Validate/QA the teams work to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
• Collaborate with Architect/Center of Excellence teams to develop IP based solution frameworks and productivity accelerators.
• Defines documents and communicates the project progress to Project Manager/ Architect/Delivery Participates in ECM practice development including sales proposals
• 3+ years of development experience using any JCR based WCM products
• At least 1+ years of design and development experience in Adobe CQ comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries is must
• 2+ years of development/implementation experience using one or more ECM tools like Documentum, LiveLink, IBM FileNet, Xerox DocuShare, Interwoven, Alfresco, SpringCM, Vignette, Adobe LiveCycle ES,
• Drupal, OpenText, SharePoint, Liferay, Fatwire, Sitecore, Xythos, SDL, Adobe CQ
• 2+ years of SQL programming skills and strong relational database knowledge including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries
• 2+ years of using Java technologies
• Experience with HTML5 a plus
• Strong skills to effectively interface with client
• Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
• Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
• Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
• Educational qualification: BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis
• Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
• Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
• General understanding of the business environment, models and motivations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation
• Have strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Project management experience is a plus
• Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.
Educational qualification: BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.