- Santa Clara, CA
We are the only cellular network designed and built exclusively for machines. Since its founding, We have been a leader and pioneer, shaping and driving industry innovation and standards in machine to machine (M2M) communications. Our team combines years of technology experience with Silicon Valley innovation and culture. We help our customers succeed with market leading solutions and have fun doing it. We celebrate diversity, thrive on nurturing innovation from everyone, and invite you to join the team that is driving the market. Check out our careers page today.
Senior/LeadSoftware Test Engineer (TELECOM DOMAIN PREFERRED)
Aeris Communications is seeking for a Senior/Lead Software Test Engineer with a good understanding of Software product testing and telecom domain knowledge. In this role, you'll be working in a small, fast-paced development team. You will be collaborating with developers and Customer Support. You must have a passion for quality with demonstrable experience in Quality Assurance processes, designing, writing and maintaining automated test suites. You need to be a good oral and written communicator and have the people skills to match. Must be a quick learner, and work efficiently and effectively both independently and in a team.
- Responsible for the enforcement of testing standards for new and existing Aeris’s software products in an Agile SCRUM software development environment.
- Conduct testing of new applications to ensure products meet functional requirements, system compliance and technical specifications
- Develop system test plans, write and execute system test cases/scripts in an Agile software development environment.
- Perform appropriate testing to discover and report software defects. Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal applications performance according to specifications.
- Design, implement and execute automated tests.
- Responsible for coordinating Aeris Beta Testing program
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 8+ years of software industry experience testing in Client Server application required.
- Experience working in hybrid on-shore / off-shore environment is a plus
- Experience using JIRA and TestLink are significant plus.
- Experience in writing in Scripting languages (SQL, Perl/Python..etc) and/or working with automated build process highly desired.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Effective and collaborative verbal and written communication a must.
- Excellent team player, creative, self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with customers, proactive, self-starter and self-managed
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
For more details you can call me @ 408 789 7077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org