Adobe CQ Architect Full time/Contract
- Palo Alto, CA
• Must Have the ability to install, develop, configure Adobe CQ project
• Have to lead teams
• Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
• Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
• General understanding of the business environment, models and motivations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation
• Have strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Project management experience is a plus
• Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
• Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.
BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.