Java HADOOP Engineer (FULL TIME)
- San Jose, CA
Our Client is the only nationwide cellular carrier focused exclusively on selling to businesses that transmit real-time information to and from remote or mobile devices as an integral part of their products and services. Their customers include technology leaders in automotive and commercial telematics, medical devices, utilities, point of sale, and monitoring and control.
They are experiencing tremendous growth in the marketplace and is looking to add talent and leadership to our workforce.
1. Expert knowledge of core java (jdk 1.5/1.6) and related concepts.
2. Solid conceptual knowledge of Big Data design and development.
3. Excellent working knowledge of Hadoop and map reduce(and related ecosystem) for large scale data processing. Must have worked on the architecture, design and development of map reduce directly.
4. Good experience working with atleast one relational database system at the application level.
5. Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts required.
6. Relevant education degree (preferably computer science) a must.
BS in Computer Science
For more details you can call me @ 408 789 7077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org