Associate Key Account Sales Representative
- Albany, NY
We pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike’s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader having grown around 60% over the past three years while the overall malt beverage business has declined. The company has unique liquid innovation R&D capability and is constantly working on new patentable technology that can set its taste delivery and drinkability apart from the competition.
We are looking for SUPER HIGH ACHIEVERS to sell one of the most innovative and rapidly growing adult beverage products in the U.S. today. Become part of the best sales team in the business and learn from the very best!
You will need to be:
- Key contributing member of the company Sales team as well as direct channel team
- This position will consist of only “A Players” who sell our way and with the right development and delivery of results will be considered promotable and re-locatable
- Call points are: grocery, convenience, liquor, bars and restaurants
- Candidate must exhibit a very high sense of urgency, be well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and have the ability to build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must be energized by the opportunity to work for the leading Flavored Malt Beverage company in the US and be committed to investing significant time and energy into their career.
- Mobility is mandatory as high performers will be rewarded with new opportunities over time that will, in most cases, require continued relocation.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of consumer packaged goods industry experience.
- You must be available for a 4 week training class in Chicago in July 2013.
This is an early career opportunity - the ideal candidate will have 2 years of working experience in addition to a college degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.