- 55 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions. Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments.
We are looking to bring on numerous Front End Engineers to help us completely modernize to React.
Please note this role is NY based with remote flexibility, though the candidate will be expected to come into the office 1-2x a week after Covid.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on development of new functionality and maintain the company's fixed income e-trading platform for institutional credit product trading focusing on UX/UI and customer experience
- Build re-usable components to be compatible across product lines
- Participate in analyzing, designing, writing and testing code, documenting and implementing functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems
- This is completed in accordance with product manager’s vision, customer requirements, and organizational methodologies and standards
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, requirements, implementation, unit testing, functional testing, and post production release support
What You Bring to the Table
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years’ experience with ReactJS
- Experience on Redux and Hooks
- Experience testing with Jest/React Testing Library
- Desirable experience with ES6, Styled Components, Material UI
- Desirable experience with ElectronJS, OpenFin, Finsemble
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
What's in it for You
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and being more than a number in our lean and collaborative team, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Potential to receive Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.