- Storm Lake, IA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Marketlink has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Supervisor in our Storm Lake, IA office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience in sales coaching and call monitoring, be a positive role model and mentor for a team of up to 20 sales agents. We offer a competitive salary, bonus’, as well as paid training health, vision and dental benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises the fulfillment of calling programs (outbound and inbound) through a sales team of Telephone Sale Representatives to ensure client satisfaction and revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Supervises the fulfillment of calling campaigns through a sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and stimulate repeat business; includes sales supervision; providing timely feedback to appropriate departments for sales performance, quality assurance, training, analysis and reporting, campaign management, and dialer performance.
· Sets goals and accountabilities for the sales team to ensure attainment of company and customer goals (e.g. production hours, sales and quality performance, availability, etc.).
· Monitors and evaluates performance against goals/accountabilities and provides timely feedback of all agents using coaching techniques with targeted drills and role-play.
· Provides leadership, motivation, training and development for all agents on the sales team.
· Spend 90% of time on the sales floor each day; Duties to be performed include: daily coaching and monitoring of all Sales Representatives (tenured and new hires), perform side by side evaluations for each TSR each week and perform random spot monitoring with immediate feedback. Recorded calls, side by side and spot monitoring are all acceptable means for monitoring and coaching. Other duties include answering questions, handling escalated calls for the agent, total floor awareness, and pre-shift meetings
· Ensures sales team adherence to company’s policies and procedures and all telemarketing regulations. This includes the TSR handbook, attendance policies and trackers.
· Co-conducts performance appraisals and any discipline related manners with the Center Manager. Center Manager approval is required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Prefer one to two years successful supervisor experience in a sales or customer service environment.
· Proven leadership and coaching skills.
· Prior sales or customer service experience preferred.
· Excellent oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change.
· Personal computer experience with knowledge of Excel a plus.
· Some college preferred.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.