- Thornton, CO
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Marketlink has the opportunity for you! We are in need of a Performance Manager in our Thornton, CO office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience in sales coaching, call center supervisory experience, be a positive role model and responsible for the oversight, discipline, performance & development for 40-55 agents.We offer a competitive salary, bonus’, and health, vision and dental benefits.
SCHEDULE: MONDAY-FRIDAY 10:30AM-7:00PM
During nearly all open hours, either a Performance Manager or the Call Center Manager/Director will be present in the center for coverage.
JOB SUMMARY: Manages fulfillment of calling programs for assigned accounts through analysis of reports/metrics, quality evaluations, client services requests and recommendations. Responsible for the development and execution of call performance strategies to ensure client satisfaction and revenue growth. Additionally, they are responsible for the oversight, discipline, performance and development for 40-55 agents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Develops, supervises, and executes strategies in the fulfillment of calling campaigns through sales teams to ensure client satisfaction and stimulate repeat business.
· Sets goals and accountabilities for the sales teams to ensure attainment of company and client goals (e.g. production hours, sales and quality performance, availability, etc.). Follows through and holds teams accountable to those goals.
· Provides effective direction and development for agents. Daily monitoring of agents on performance results; includes ensures timely logging of performance statistics including follow up on Performance Improvement Plans. Review agent performance plans and make recommendations to the Performance Coaches to execute calling strategies and agent development.
· Ensure clear and actionable feedback is provided to agents to constantly improve on performance.
· Communicate effectively and proactively with key departments (Client Services, Workforce, Talent Acquisition and Engagement , HR, Training, Operations, IT, Verification and Accounting) for sales performance, quality assurance, training, analysis and reporting, campaign management and dialer performance to meet client and team member needs and employee management issues.
· Proactively communicates to Center Director/Center Manager client updates including staffing, performance (sales, and agents), plans, changes within clients and other information as determined by the Center Director.
· Monitors and reviews key performance metrics including but not limited to production reports, pause and distribution reports, campaign reports, quality assurance evaluations and company report cards to develop shift production strategies and agent development plans.
· With the help of the Center Director/Center Manager, leads all monthly development performance reviews with each agent.
· Assist with coaching and answering questions for agents as needed.
· Ensures agent adherence to call center regulations/compliance, and to the company’s policies and procedures related to the call floor.
· Work closely with Center Director/Center Manager and HR on matters of discipline including determining and delivering all discipline, obtaining approvals for all terminations, and communicating all employee relations issues.
· Conduct effective daily sales rallies for all sales personnel including leading all pre shift meetings.
· Participate in client meetings as directed.
· Will be the primary client service contact and strategist for designated clients. Proactively providing clear and adequate communication to client services regarding performance trends, concerns, opportunities and performance plans to continuously focus on improving our performance.
· Responsible for oversight and management of any facility activity
· Responsible for communication and oversight of any/all facility issues
· Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of five years call center supervisory experience including handling HR related issues and disciplinary issues.
· College degree preferred.
· Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving and organization skills.
· Proven ability to coach for development, to teach coaching skills to others, and to motivate agents.
· Strong skills in reporting tools.
· Ability to comprehend complex concepts.
· Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office products.
· Solid understanding of the verification processes and ability to perform verification as needed.
· Excellent communication skills/strong administrative and organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
· Professionalism and ability to handle confidential information.
· Flexibility and adaptability to change.
· Significant ‘hands on’ experience with computer technology.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.