Now Hiring Great Communicators-Telephone Sales Agent
- 500 E 84th Ave, Thornton, CO 80229, USA
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
What we do: We make outbound calls and field inbound calls for our clients. A typical day on the sales team includes talking to our client’s customers to ensure they are getting the best value for the services they subscribe to. We specialize in selling internet, TV, and home phone services!
• Must possess excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
• Must demonstrate the ability to multitask; ability to listen, type and research information simultaneously – in other words, “think on your feet”.
• Computer skills in a Windows-based environment required
• Must be flexible and able to quickly adapt to change
• Must possess a high level of self-confidence, high energy level and positive attitude
• Must demonstrate attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
• Must be dependable (good attendance is a requirement)
Join Our Team – We have a seat for you.
We are currently hiring for training classes starting soon!
We have great shifts available!
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing team players with excellent communication skills. If you like to work on the computer and talking to people, while enjoying high earning potential, this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
* Excellent schedule flexibility. You choose your hours as long as it is in our hours of operations and adheres to an assigned rotation.
* A fun, casual work environment
* High earning potential! We now offer $12 an hour base wage, with the opportunity for attendance and performance incentives on top of that. $12-$16 per hour weekly hourly wage potential.
* Paid training (No call center experience required)
* Health / vision / dental benefits available
* Job Stability
* Career advancement opportunities
* Casual dress code
* Tier I and Tier II Agent Positions available
Marketlink, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.