Digital Ad Analytics Strategist
- New York, NY
Our mission is that all organizations will make the use of Social Media data integral to their planning and decision-making processes. Members of organizations at all levels will have access to easy-to-use tools for capturing, analyzing and acting on real-time social data. For this to happen, Social Media data needs to be affordable and easy to use.
Analyst to manage digital analytics and reporting for one of their major clients. You will define criteria for success, identify key metrics, provide specs for data capture, develop reporting templates and perform ongoing reporting and analysis of efforts to gleen actionable insights & recommendations.
3-6 years of work experience in tracking and reporting of digital campaigns
• Experience in set-up of measurement and tracking for online advertising campaigns (with knowledge of ad-server tools AND web analytics tools) and experience in working with media agencies and internal teams to flawlessly execute tracking
• Experience with planning and managing online research efforts (ad-impact studies, site intercept studies, social media monitoring, etc.)
• Experience with website/online media reporting and conversation monitoring tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
• A good knowledge of communications landscape (both offline and online)
• Strong analytical reasoning ability - must be able to deduce learnings from both offline and online communications efforts
• Must be able to assess impact of digital within the context of integrated campaigns
• Additional experience with direct marketing, media mix modeling, or attribution modeling a plus