Data Quality Analyst
- New York, NY
Our mission is that all organizations will make the use of Social Media data integral to their planning and decision-making processes. Members of organizations at all levels will have access to easy-to-use tools for capturing, analyzing and acting on real-time social data. For this to happen, Social Media data needs to be affordable and easy to use.
The Technical Data Quality Analyst will work with internal (IT/data procurement) and external data providers to ensure data feeds meet quality standards/specifications. This person should have in-depth knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and experience with data profiling and ETL work flows.
- Provide technical requirements for data quality initiatives
- Perform data quality audits and data enrichment projects
- Lead data quality teams to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Collaboration with sales, support, and development teams to promote high quality product offerings.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Computer Science degree required
- 3-5 years in data or business analysis or related field
- Solid understanding of database and data warehouse architecture
- Proficiency with the SQL query language
- Experience with ETL tools and workflow
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools like Oracle OBIEE
- Familiarity with operation systems and shell scripting – (Unix/Linux)
- Familiarity with travel and hospitality industry terminology (beneficial)
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Proven ability to efficiently manage and implement quick turnaround, tactical projects
- Must have a collaborative attitude
- Ability to receive and follow through on direction from management team
- Excellent communication and critical thinking/problem solving skills are essential
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritize tasks are a must