Designer - User Experience
- Charlottesville, VA
Maternity Neighborhood is building a modern platform for maternity care. Our award winning software lets maternity care providers and moms interact with the health record and manage patient health and happiness. Recognized by the Institute of Medicine as one of the top 50 digital health innovations of 2012, we have also won a Health 2.0 challenge and have consulted with the World Health Organization on quality improvement in maternity care. We have a new products in the pipeline and it's a great time to join us and change the future of maternity care.
We are looking for a full time designer (remote or onsite) with experience building web and/or mobile applications. From prototyping to launch, you’ll collaborate with our designers, engineers and maternity care providers to create great products for mother’s, babies and the people who care for them.
What you’ll do:
- Design everything from the user flows to the final UI elements.
- Turn complex problems into clear, engaging user experiences.
- Test your designs on actual humans, iterate and test again.
- 3 years of experience designing web and/or mobile applications.
- A portfolio of beautiful work to show for it.
- Excellent communication skills.
You're a step ahead if you:
- Have used Basecamp, git, Trello, Pivitol Tracker or Scrum.
We will be particularly excited if you:
- Have experience with health care software.
- Also have mobile design experience.
- Think AngularJS is pretty spiffy.
What you get:
- Work from anywhere. Home, café, hammock or our Charlottesville, VA office.
- An early role in a fast growing company.
- Rewarding work solving important health care problems.