Medical Office Assistant
- London ON, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
You may be required to perform the following duties:
- Schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Prepare, key in, edit, and proofread medical records, reports, articles, case histories and correspondence from machine dictation, shorthand and handwritten notes using computers
- Interview patients in order to complete forms, documents and case histories
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Professional, enthusiastic, positive, respectful
- Committed, reliable, flexible
- Passionate about personal learning, training and ongoing development
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Previous experience working in a healthcare setting is required
- Completion of a one or two-year college program or other specialized course for medical secretary
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix Requires Your Consent: Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation Consent Form
As valued candidates, Matrix Professional Staffing Solutions Inc. requires your consent to allow us to send you important information, announcements, client and candidate opportunities and other communications from time to time when you have registered with us. Please confirm your consent by clicking on the "Subscribe" button on our website at http://www.matrixstaffingsolution.com/contact.html. You may change your mind and unsubscribe at any time. For more information on Canada’s new Anti-Spam laws, please visit http://fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/h_00039.html. Thank You.