- Cambridge ON, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00/Yr
Experience: 3 to 5 years
You will be required to work with mechanical engineers in designing, drawing, developing and modifying various types of products, machines, mechanical systems and manufacturing processes.
- Prepare specifications and drawings for mechanical components, equipment and systems
- Inspect the construction of mechanical installations
- Analyze the cost efficiency of projects
- Prepare layouts for new machines, tool designs, plants and equipment
- Conduct and analyze performance tests on various components, products or equipment
- Experience using CAD (computer aided design)
- Ability to visualize three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings
- Sketching or drawing skills
- Mathematics and mechanical problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.