- London ON, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
Our client is currently seeking a Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Manager (Workforce Scheduling)
Position Type: Full-time / Permanent
- Collaborating with Manager of Workforce Management in forecasting call volumes and handle times through review of past data and analysis of recent trends.
- Considering budgeted labour costs in determining staff requirements for monthly schedules.
- Identifying gaps in scheduling to the attention of Senior Management.
- Evaluating alternative scheduling methods and determining impact to overall scheduling efficiency.
- Innovating, developing, implementing and analyzing scheduling processes, related software/technology, reporting tools and methodology to ensure that Workforce Management continues to evolve its best practices and cost efficiency measures.
- Ensuring all schedules meet or exceed monthly scheduling efficiencies.
- Reviewing results of monthly post schedule surveys as well as ensuring overall staff satisfaction as measured by semi-annual HR scheduling surveys identifying issues and implementing corrective actions.
- Establishing team objectives as it relates to schedule accuracy, scheduling Key Performance Indicators and adherence to well defined practices and ensuring they are met through ongoing coaching, monitoring, regular team meetings, maintenance of formal documentation, arranging for appropriate training opportunities and conducting performance appraisals.
- Providing guidance and support to direct reports in undertaking special projects as assigned or as developed by the staff themselves, to enhance their personal development the ongoing innovation of scheduling and payroll procedures.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or technical discipline
- 1-3 years experience in creating schedules and/or time keeping process management
- 1 year experience with scheduling software (NICE IEX eWFM or Blue Pumpkin preferred)
- 1 – 3 years management experience
Compensation: Group Benefits
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.