Recruiter / Staffing Specialist
- Brampton, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
- As a Recruiter, your role would be to build and deliver superior recruitment services and hiring experiences to our clients; interface with upper management, HR, Business Partners, and Hiring Managers to ensure their sourcing needs and expectations are exceeded in a time-sensitive manner.
- Attract, source and recruit high-level talent
- Manage end-to-end full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and guiding the selection process for the client
- Play a consultative role to the clients, and be responsible for developing sophisticated sourcing and recruitment strategies for candidates at all levels
- Source candidates directly by leveraging self-generated market research
- Build strategic and trusted relationships with clients; demonstrate advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise within recruitment
- Screen resumes and conduct competency-based interviews
- Structure and negotiate compensation with candidates and hiring managers, collaborate with internal HR partners to structure offers
- Manage relationships with recruitment suppliers as needed agreeing terms of business, negotiating favorable rates, managing off-limits and resolving disputes
- Bachelors degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience in a Recruiting position preferred; recent graduates considered
- Ability to stay focused and on-task with various high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment under pressure
- Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills a must
- Strong relationship management skills; must be interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
- Must be able to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
- Expert networking and relationship-building skills are required
- Proven ability to utilize research resources, networks and cold calling to create market maps and diverse candidate pools
- Must be comfortable cold calling into organizations to source currently employed potential candidates on opportunities
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.