- Toronto, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced all rounder clerk to support a project team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Project team members in various daily project activities.
- Heavy correspondence with vendors and suppliers both overseas and domestic.
Maintain records and files related to purchasing activities.
- Be able to multi task and understand a variety of duties and applications.
- Understand various aspects of purchasing workflows.
- Assist in procurement activities and ensure vendors/suppliers maintain contractual delivery requirements.
- Provide routinely administrative support to other projects as required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM preferred, but not required
- Very good writing and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Proactive type attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- High school diploma, some college preferred
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.