- Toronto, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- An additional four (4) years of software experience on projects with similar software development processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Required Specific Skills/Technologies:
- Windows OS
- Unix/Linux OS
- JAVA or C++
Desired Specific Skills/Technologies:
- Spring framework
- JEE technologies
- Groovy on Grails or Similar Technologies
- DoJo Service or Similar Technologies
- Developing Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- XML tools (e.g., XPATH,XQUERY, DOM,SAX, XSLT)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM ILOG CPLEX
- IBM Rational Focal Point
- IBM Rational Insight
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.