Millwright Industrial Mechanic
- Toronto, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
You will be for the installation and rebuilding of machinery and miscellaneous equipment and parts (to include but not limited to: various machines, gearboxes, bearings, etc) as well as aiding in preventative maintenance. Candidate will report to the Maintenance Foreman.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Technical college education strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance and repair
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to work in hot and cold weather conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in high places
- Must be able to work in close quarters
- Must be able to wear required safety equipment and follow company safety rules
- Must be able to work hours as needed and available for call-in
- General welding and cutting experience preferred
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.