Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
- Burlington, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
You play a crucial role in shaping and maintaining company culture. Things move fast at this company and we need someone to make employees’ work life easier, with a “can do” attitude that services them or guides them in the right direction. Though tasks will be varied, you will be part of a passionate and family-oriented organization.
The ideal candidate has office and vendor management experience in a creative environment along with technical experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening the office; check to ensure everything is in order
- Organizing/creating processes - the more examples you can give us of times your love for organizing shone through, the better!
- Maintaining the aesthetic integrity of the office (including, but not limited to conference rooms, kitchen, front desk, etc.)
- General office support ranging from organizing supplies, scheduling and inventory management
- 3+ years of office management experience
- Comfortable with technology whether using Outlook
- Effective communicator
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible and confident
- Passion for amazing and lifestyle experiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Professional with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree
- Desire to succeed within an administrative career track
- Passion to work for a large, vibrant company that offers growth, exposure and an excellent working culture
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.