IT Systems Engineer
- Mississauga, Canada
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Administrator. This individual will implement and maintain policies and practices for Windows/Linux computing. We are looking for someone familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Will perform a variety of tasks that will include the following:
- Deploy, manage and maintain Windows Servers
- Manage and maintain GPOs, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Manage and maintain Exchange Server
- Manage and maintain Backups and Replication
- Perform software and firmware updates
This is an exciting fast-paced workplace with unlimited potential for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, Master’s a plus
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server
- Exchange Migration, DAG setup experience a plus
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Experience using virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, VMware vCenter
- Experience with VEEAM Backup and Replication and Symantec Backup Exec
- Experience with procurement of enterprise hardware, software and services
- Backup and disaster recovery planning, implementation and maintenance experience
- MCTS, MCITP, MCM, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL-SM or other certifications a plus
View all of our job listings and find your perfect fit today at http://www.matrixstaffingsolution.com/careers.html
All information will be kept confidential according to privacy guidelines.
Matrix is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire the most qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. We value diversity in our workforce and in our community and are committed to providing equal opportunities in services, access to services and employment opportunities. Our employees and applicants have equal opportunity for employment, training, and promotion and we welcome all applicants to apply.